Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dar es Salaam International Conference Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Julius Nyerere International Conference Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
National Museum of Tanzania - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Askari Monument - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Dar es Salaam Botanical Gardens - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Azania Front Lutheran Church - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Atiman House - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Little Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
St Joseph's Cathedral - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kivukoni Fish Market - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Uhuru Monument - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Kariakoo Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Nyumba ya Sanaa - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Zanzibar Ferry Terminal - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Port of Dar es Salaam - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Protea Hotel by Marriott Dar es Salaam Courtyard is Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.) - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TZS 25 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: TZS 6847.50 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: TZS 1.5 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.