Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The 9 Streets - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Anne Frank House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Herengracht Canal - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Boom Chicago - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Electric Ladyland - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Madame Tussauds - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dam Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Amsterdam Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nes - 1 km / 0.6 mi
University of Amsterdam - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Amsterdam Dungeon - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Body Worlds - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Pulitzer Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Hotel Pulitzer, a Luxury Collection Hotel is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.