Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Leopold Street - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Englischer Garden - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Chinesischer Turm - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
English Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ludwigskirche - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Bavarian State Library - 3.2 km / 2 mi
BMW World - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Sea Life Aquarium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Olympic Tower - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Zenith The Cultural Hall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
House of Art - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
New Pinakothek - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Pinakothek der Moderne - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Eisbach Surfing - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for Pullman Munich is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Renaissance Munich Hotel is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.