Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sydney Harbour National Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Manly Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shelly Beach - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Manly Wharf - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Curl Curl Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Warringah Mall - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Taronga Zoo - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
North Sydney Oval - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Mater Hospital - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Luna Park - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Kirribilli House - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Sydney Harbour Bridge - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Sydney Opera House - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Museum of Sydney - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Theatre Royal - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
The preferred airport for Q Station Sydney Harbour National Park is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 20 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Q Station Retreat is Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 17.6 km / 11 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.