Enjoy recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wat Phra Singh - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Buak Haad Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wat Chedi Luang - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sunday Walking Street Market - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Three Kings Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chiangmai Ram Hospital - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Wat Si Supan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wat Sri Suphan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wat Lok Moli - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Chiang Mai Gate - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chang Puak Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chang Puak Gate - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Rachamankha Hotel a Member of Relais & Châteaux is Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 600 and THB 650 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2070.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.