Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Queen Elizabeth Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Queen Astrid Square - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
De Keyserlei - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Antwerp Zoo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Century Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Flemish Opera - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Fabiola Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Antwerp Beguinage - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
University of Antwerp - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Elckerlyc Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Meir - 1 km / 0.6 mi
AP University College - Paardenmarkt Campus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rubens House - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
HETPALEIS Theater - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Antwerp City Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp is Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.39 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.