Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golden Sands Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Golden Bay - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Mellieha Church - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Popeye Village - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mellieha Bay - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
San Anton School - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Selmun Palace - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Ghadira Nature Reserve - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
St Paul's Island - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Bugibba Square - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Bugibba Beach - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Birdpark Malta - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Paradise Bay Beach - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Malta National Aquarium - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The Malta Classic Car Collection - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands is Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.