Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Borj El K'bir Fort - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Houmt Souq Harbour - 11 km / 6.8 mi
El Ghriba Synagogue - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Guellala Museum - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Oamarit Beach - 46.7 km / 29 mi
Oamarit Fishing Marina - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Ulysse Resort & Thalasso, Djerba is Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris) - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TND 40 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: TND 15 (one way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 126
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 263
- A tax is imposed by the city: TND 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 17 November and 31 March.