Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this inn include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Carabali Rainforest Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Luquillo Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Azul Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Las Paylas - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
La Coca Falls - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Yokahu Tower - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Berwind Country Club - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The Outlet Ruta 66 - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
La Mina Falls - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
El Yunque National Forest - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
El Conquistador Golf Course - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Parque Nacional Balneario Seven Seas - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Hipodromo Camarero - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Las Cabezas de San Juan Nature Reserve - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Laguna Grande - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Rainforest & Ocean View Inn at Carabali is San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) - 37 km / 23 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 37.50 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 37.50 (one-way), (from 4 to 18 years old)
- Late check-in fee: USD 35.00 for check-in after 11 PM
- Late check-out fee: USD 78.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.