Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Via Giulia - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Farnese - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Castel Sant'Angelo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Navona - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bambino Gesu Hospital - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Janiculum Hill - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ponte Sisto - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St. Peter's Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pantheon - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tiber Island - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Via Cola di Rienzo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Peter's Basilica - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Santa Maria in Trastevere - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.