Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blue Hills Bank Pavilion - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Boston Convention and Exhibition Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
World Trade Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Harpoon Brewery - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Institute of Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Boston Children's Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Boston Tea Party Ship - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Boston Harbor - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Black Falcon Cruise Terminal - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rowes Wharf - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Downtown Crossing - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
New England Aquarium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Long Wharf - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Boston Massacre Site - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial) - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.