Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lamai Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Escape Break - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Silver Beach - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Crystal Bay - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Coco Splash Waterpark - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Wat Lamai - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lamai Night Market - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Chaweng Noi Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hin Ta and Hin Yai - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Wat Sila Ngu - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Hua Thanon Beach - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Bangkok Hospital Samui - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Chaweng Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Guan-Yu Koh Samui Shrine - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Phetch Buncha Thai Boxing Stadium - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance Koh Samui Resort & Spa is Ko Samui (USM) - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 824 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 295 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 295.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 900 per room
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2374.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.