Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spanish Steps - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via del Corso - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via Condotti - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Caffe Greco - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Trevi Fountain - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ara Pacis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Galleria Alberto Sordi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pantheon - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Navona - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Santa Maria Sopra Minerva - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sant'Eustachio - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Villa Borghese - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
The preferred airport for Residenza Ruspoli Bonaparte is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 90 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.