Relax and unwind with massages and facials. Additional features at this riad include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue des Consuls - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Andalusian Garden - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oudaia Gate - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oudaya Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Mosque - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rabat Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mohammed V National Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Moroccan Parliament - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hassan Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Goethe Institute - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mosque and Mausoleum of Mohammed V - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Rabat Archaeological Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Villa des Arts - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bibliothèque Nationale du Royaume du Maroc - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Riad Azahra is Rabat (RBA-Sale) - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 220 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 150 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.