Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. This riad also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mellah Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Place des Ferblantiers - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bahia Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Dar Tiskiwin Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dar Si Said Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
El Badi Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kasbah Mosque - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Moulay Al Yazid Mosque - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Souk El Bahja - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Saadian Tombs - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jamaa el Fna - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Souk Smarine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Souk Laghzel - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Koutoubia Minaret - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Riad Dar Anika is Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22.00 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.