Relax and unwind with massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. This guesthouse also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golf Tazegzout - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Taghazout Beach - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Agadir Marina - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Agadir Fishing Port - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Atlantica Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Shems Casino - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Vallee de Oiseaux - 15.5 km / 9.7 mi
Jardin de Olhao - 16 km / 10 mi
Club Royal de Tennis - 16 km / 10 mi
Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Synagogue - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
St. Anne's Church - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
New Mosque - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Mohamed V Mosque - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Royal Palace - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Riad Dar Haven is Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: MAD 250.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MAD 80.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.