Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco riad include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Der Batha Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Blue Gate - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Medersa Bou-Inania - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nejjarin Fondouk - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Al Attarine Madrasa - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kairaouine Mosque - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Parc Jnane Sbile - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bab Guissa - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bab Semmarine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tombs of the Merenides - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Fes Tannery - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jewish Cemetery - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Royal Palace - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Borj Nord - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Golf de Fès - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Riad Fes is Fes (FEZ-Saiss) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MAD 240 for adults and MAD 140 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 250 per room (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 30 per night
- Late check-out fee: MAD 2000 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 500.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 700
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 380 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MAD 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MAD 700 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 34.10 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: MAD 34.10 per person, per night
- Resort fee: MAD 34.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.