Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. This riad also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dar Si Said Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Dar Tiskiwin Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Place des Ferblantiers - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mellah Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Souk El Bahja - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Souk Smarine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Souk Laghzel - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jamaa el Fna - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kasbah Mosque - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Rahba Kedima - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Moulay Al Yazid Mosque - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Souk Zrabi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Royal Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Criee Berbere - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mouassine Mosque - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Riad Melhoun & Spa is Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per room (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.