Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this riad include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Agadir Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Casino Le Mirage - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Royal Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Souk El Had - 3.3 km / 2 mi
House of Activities Association Club - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Agadir Open Air Theatre - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Stade Al Inbiaate - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
La Medina D'agadir - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Synagogue - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Club Royal de Tennis - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Vallee de Oiseaux - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Shems Casino - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
St. Anne's Church - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Mohamed V Mosque - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
The preferred airport for Riad Villa Blanche is Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MAD 180 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.