Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Carlos Bullring - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Museum of Shipwrecks and Treasures - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Paleontological Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
San Benito Chapel - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
City Craft Fair - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Colonia Port - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Theater Bastion del Carmen - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Colonia del Sacramento Aquarium - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Spanish Museum - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Matriz Church - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Colonia del Sacramento Plaza de Armas - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Indian Museum - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Porton de Campo - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Regional Museum Archive - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Rambla Colonia Del Sacramento - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The preferred airport for Rio Ancho Gourmet Lodge is Montevideo (MVD-Carrasco Intl.) - 210.5 km / 130.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 12 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.