Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Underground City - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
McCord Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Redpath Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
McGill University - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Dorchester Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royal Victoria Hospital - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bell Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Phillips Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mount Royal Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Imperial Cinema - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The preferred airport for Ritz-Carlton, Montréal is Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 42.00 for adults and CAD 21.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 300 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport (YUL): Approximate driving time to the The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal is 20 minutes and distance is 16 miles (26 km).
Driving directions from Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport: Depart airport to Hwy-20 E toward downtown. Follow signs to downtown Montréal (Centre-Ville) and merge onto Hwy-720 E. Take Exit for Rue Guy. Turn right at first traffic light onto René-Lévesque and stay in left lane. Turn left at next traffic light onto Rue Guy. Turn right at Sherbrooke St. The hotel is 5 blocks ahead on the right.