Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this Edwardian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The British Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Russell Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Opera House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Covent Garden Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
King's College London - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Old Bailey - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
London Coliseum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
London Stock Exchange - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Leicester Square - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St. Martin-in-the-Fields - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. Paul's Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
British Library - 1.6 km / 1 mi
University College London - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nelson's Column - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
London (LCY-London City) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Rosewood London is London (LHR-Heathrow).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15 and GBP 999 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 235 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The closest major airports to Renaissance London Chancery Court Hotel are:
London (LCY-London City) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
London (LHR-Heathrow) - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
London (LGW-Gatwick) - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance London Chancery Court Hotel is London (LHR-Heathrow).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.