Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
El Camaleon Mayakoba Golf Course - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tres Rios Ecopark - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Grand Coral Golf Riviera Maya - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
28 de Julio Square - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Guadalupe Church - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Punta Esmeralda Beach - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Maroma Beach - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Playa 88 - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Quinta Avenida - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Plaza Las Americas - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Mario Villanueva Stadium Madrid - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Martina Beach Club - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Mamitas Beach Club - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Playa del Carmen Main Beach - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Nuestra Senora del Carmen Catholic Church - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Rosewood Mayakoba is Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MXN 800 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.