Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sun World Ha Long Park - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Cho Bai Chay - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tuan Chau Beach - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Dolphin Club - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Tuan Chau Amphitheater - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Dau Go Cave - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Thien Cung Cave - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Nha Tho Hon Gai Temple - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Long Tien Pagoda - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Halong Bay Marina - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Quang Ninh Museum - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Bai Tu Long Bay - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Luon Cave - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Haiphong (HPH-Cat Bi) - 43 km / 26.7 mi
Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 169.2 km / 105.1 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Lotus Hotel Halong is Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 165 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 28.88 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.