Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tsukiji Fish Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Ginza Six - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ginza Wako Building - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shiba Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
National Diet Building - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kitte - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2970 for adults and JPY 1490 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.