Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marco Polo's Home - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grand Canal - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of San Zaccaria - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Salvador Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Mark's Basilica - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Mark's Campanile - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Procuratie Vecchie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Mark's Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bridge of Sighs - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Mark's Clocktower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Doge's Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pescaria - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.