Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a steam room, and a fitness center. This Art Deco villa also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mai Khao Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Turtle Village - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Sarasin Bridge - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Yacht Haven Marina - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Natai Beach - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Pilai Bridge - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Splash Jungle Water Park - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Shrine of King Heng Ling - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Khok Kloi Fresh Market - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Nai Yang Beach - 20.2 km / 12.5 mi
Sirinat National Park - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Blue Canyon Country Club - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Wat Pra Thong - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Bo Dan Beach - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Nai Thon Beach - 25.5 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for SALA Phuket Resort & Spa is Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the villa prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 350 and THB 1000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 25 June 2018 to 13 July 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue