Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Telmo Antique Fair - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza Dorrego - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Argentine Cinema Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of Modern Argentine Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cabildo - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de Mayo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Casa Rosada - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Florida Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Banco de la Nacion Argentina - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Galeria Güemes - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Presidente Sarmiento Frigate Ship Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Basilica de Nuestra Senora de la Merced - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cafe Tortoni - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Women's Bridge - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
The preferred airport for San Telmo Luxury Suites is Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ARS 200 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 900 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: ARS 550 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.