Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
School of Yesteryear - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Michael's Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Monastery of the Carmelite Fathers - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Design Museum Ghent - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Michael's Bridge - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Great Butchers' Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Nicholas' Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Korenmarkt Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Old Fish Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Masons' Guild Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gravensteen Castle - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kraanlei - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Arca Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hotel d'Hane Steenhuyse - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ghent Cloth Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Pillows Grand Hotel Reylof is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 68.6 km / 42.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 25 and EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 38 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property will be closed from 09 July 2018 to 07 October 2018 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change). The following facilities are closed on Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Dining venue