Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This farm stay also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fort Marlborough - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Castell de Sant Felip - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sant Carles Lighthouse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cala Pedrera - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Fortress of Isabel II - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Cales Fonts - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Cala Rafalet - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
S'Espenyador - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Batería Vickers de 381 mm - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Museo Etnologico Molí de Dalt - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Cala Figuera - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Plaza del Carmen - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Museu Hernández Sanz - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Fish Market of Mahon - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Plaza de España - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for Sant Joan de Binissaida is Mahon (MAH-Minorca) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 37 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 44 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 20 February and 30 April.