Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cabrillo Pavillion - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Barbara Zoo - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Chase Palm Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Andree Clark Bird Refuge - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History Sea Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Santa Barbara Art Foundry - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
MOXI, The Wolf Museum of Exploration + Innovation - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Stearns Wharf - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Reagan Ranch Center - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Moreton Bay Fig Tree - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Carriage and Western Art Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Antioch University - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Santa Barbara Carriage Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Outdoors Santa Barbara Visitor Center - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Santa Ynez, CA (SQA) - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
Oxnard, CA (OXR) - 56.3 km / 35 mi
The preferred airport for Santa Barbara House is Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal).
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 for adults, USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures