Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Guanabara Bay - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Selaron Steps - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Praca da Cruz Vermelha - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Glory of the Outeiro (Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Gloria do Outeiro) - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Catete Palace - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Arcos da Lapa - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cinelandia - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Gloria Marina - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Consulate General of the United States Rio de Janeiro - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
National Library (Biblioteca Nacional) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Saara Rio - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Municipal Theater - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sambodrome - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Convent of St. Anthony - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
The preferred airport for Santa Teresa Hotel RJ MGallery by Sofitel is Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 80 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: BRL 50,00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 300,00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 7 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.