Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Argentine National Congress - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza de los Dos Congresos - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Martin Cultural Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Paseo La Plaza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Feria de Madres de Plaza de Mayo - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cafe de los Angelitos - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Barolo Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Santa Fe Avenue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Obelisco - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
El Ateneo Grand Splendid - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lavalle Street - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Cafe Tortoni - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Teatro Colon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Gran Rex Theatre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Florida Street - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
The preferred airport for Savoy Hotel is Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 1200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ARS 0 (one-way), (up to 2 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Savoy Hotel is Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.