Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jewish Cultural Historical Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mikve Israel-Emanuel Synagogue - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Governors Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Postal Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Curacao Maritime Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Handelskade - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Queen Emma Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Fort Amsterdam - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Rif Fort - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Museum Kura Hulanda - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Renaissance Shopping Mall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Queen Juliana Bridge - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Fort Nassau - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Curacao Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mambo Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Scuba Lodge & Ocean Suites is Willemstad (CUR-Hato Intl.) - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 18.00 for adults and USD 9.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.