Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this Colonial guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tent Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bathsheba Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Andromeda Botanic Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St Joseph Parish Church - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Barclays Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
St John Parish Church - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Huntes Gardens - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Bath Beach - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Codrington College - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
St. Andrews Anglican Church - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Flower Forest - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Harrison's Cave - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Morgan Lewis Sugar Mill - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Welchman Hall Gully - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
St. Philip Parish Church - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The preferred airport for ECO Lifestyle & Lodge (formerly Sea-U Guest House) is Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.