Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lipa Noi Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Raja Pier - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Lipanoi Pier - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Taling Ngam Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ko Samui Hospital - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Paradise Park Farm - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Lad Wanorn Waterfall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Nathon Pier - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Hin Laad Waterfall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Secret Buddha Garden - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Laem Yai Beach - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Namuang Safari Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Khunaram Temple - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Mummified Monk - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Namuang Waterfall - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
The preferred airport for Sea Valley Hotel and Spa is Ko Samui (USM) - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: THB 400 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1900 (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.