Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bijilo Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kololi Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bijilo Forest Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Independence Stadium - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Kachikally Crocodile Pool - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Bakau Beach - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Cape Point Beach - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Abuko National Park - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Tanji Bird Reserve - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Banjul Beach - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Arch 22 - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Gambia National Museum - 17.6 km / 11 mi
State House - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Fort Bullen - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Sanyang Main Mosque - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
The preferred airport for Senegambia Beach Hotel is Banjul (BJL-Banjul Intl.) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Know Before You Go
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 25 December.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: GMD 900 per person (one way)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Air conditioning fee: GMD 700.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Day gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 July 2018 to 30 September 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
- Tennis courts
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts