Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pilies Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Anne's Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cathedral Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bernardine Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. John's Church - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Vilnius University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Vilnius Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Presidential Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gediminas Avenue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of Lithuania - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Town Hall Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Vilnius Central Post Office - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gediminas Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Great Synagogue of Vilna - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Applied Art Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Shakespeare Boutique Hotel is Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.) - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 0 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 23 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.