Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Periyar National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Periyar Boat Landing - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mangala Devi Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kadathanadan Kalari Centre - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Mudra Cultural Centre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Marian Retreat Center - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Parunthumpara Hill Lookout - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Suruli Falls - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Ramakkalmedu Lookout - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Kuchanur Suyambu Sri Saneeswara Bhagavan Temple - 47 km / 29.2 mi
The preferred airport for Amritara Shalimar Spice Garden is Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.) - 157.2 km / 97.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 5500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3000.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.