Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kitte - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bank of Japan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Japan Meteorological Agency - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ginza Six - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Gallery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum of Modern Art - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.5 km / 13.3 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.9 km / 41.5 mi
The preferred airport for Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3000 and JPY 5000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3100 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per day
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.