Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dubai Marina - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Walk - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Marina Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The Beach Mall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Dubai Marina Mall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Skydive Dubai - 3 km / 1.9 mi
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ibn Battuta Mall - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Emirates Golf Club - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Dubai College - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Jebel Ali Race Course - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Ski Dubai - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Mall of the Emirates - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 13 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 36 km / 22.4 mi
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 36.7 km / 22.8 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 61.3 km / 38.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AED 115 per person (approximately)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: AED 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1250
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 625 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort & Towers is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.