Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Giant Clam Sanctuary - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Return to Paradise Beach - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Salamumu Beach - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
Faleata Golf Course - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
National Parliament - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
Papaseea Sliding Rocks - 34.9 km / 21.7 mi
Apia Park - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
Robert Louis Stevenson Museum - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
Baha'i House of Worship - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Togitogiga Waterfall - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Papapapaitai Falls - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.) - 3.9 km / 2.5 mi
Apia (FGI-Fagali'i) - 36.6 km / 22.7 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort is Apia (APW-Faleolo Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 5 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 5.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.