Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fortuny Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Campo Santo Stefano - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
San Samuele Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Malipiero - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
La Fenice Opera House - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Grassi - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Barbaro - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Cavalli-Franchetti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santa Maria del Giglio - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Academy Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Goldoni - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rialto Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Accademia Waterbus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Treviso (TSF) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo is Venice (VCE-Marco Polo).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 390 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.