Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Milan City Hall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Statue of Leonardo Da Vinci - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Teatro alla Scala - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo del Duomo - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza Cordusio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palazzo Reale - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral of Milan - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via Montenapoleone Fashion District - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza del Duomo - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Via Torino - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza San Babila - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Babila - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Armani Megastore - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Missori - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Milan (LIN-Linate) - 8 km / 5 mi
Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 53.5 km / 33.2 mi
The preferred airport for Sina The Gray is Milan (LIN-Linate).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 36.30 for adults and EUR 36.30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 135 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 27 July and 18 August.