Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Albert Cuyp Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Zuiderbad - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Heineken Experience - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Concertgebouw - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rijksmuseum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Van Gogh Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stedelijk Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Diamond Museum Amsterdam - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paradiso - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Holland Casino - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
De Duif - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Leidseplein - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
DeLaMar Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Melkweg - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Sir Albert Hotel Amsterdam is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per 24 hours
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 5.66 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.