Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an attached winery, a 24-hour health club, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Douro Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Museu do Douro - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Peso da Regua Parish Church - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Alameda dos Capitaes Park - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Quinta de Santa Eufemia - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Lamego Municipal Market - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Torre de Menagem - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Lamego Cathedral (Se Lamego) - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Dourocaves Winery - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Nossa Senhora dos Remedios - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Chapel of St. Dominic - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Viewpoint of St Leonardo da Galafura - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Municipal Auditorium Adacio Pestana - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Panoias - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Solar de Mateus - 27 km / 16.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vila Real (VRL) - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Viseu (VSE) - 71.2 km / 44.3 mi
Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 124.2 km / 77.1 mi
The preferred airport for Six Senses Douro Valley is Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 230 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Bicycle storage
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Valet parking
- Lending library access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 22 November 2018 to 01 July 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms