Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Viaduct Harbour - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Victoria Park Market - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Auckland Fish Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. Patrick's Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
SkyCity Casino - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
DFS Galleria Auckland - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sky Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Queen Street Shopping District - 1 km / 0.6 mi
High Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Princes Wharf - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Aotea Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Auckland Art Gallery - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The Civic - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour is Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars. Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 32.46 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 34 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.