Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 spa tubs, a nightclub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Embassy of Pakistan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Embassy of India - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Central Embassy - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
EmQuartier - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Amarin Plaza - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Erawan Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Stock Exchange of Thailand - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Siam Paragon Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Platinum Fashion Mall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
K Village - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Show DC - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Pantip Plaza - 3 km / 1.9 mi
MBK Center - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Embassy of Germany - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 36.1 km / 22.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit is Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 600 and THB 900 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.