Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 0 kilometers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golden Lions Roundabout - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Phsar Leu Market - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Otres Beach - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Bamboo Island - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Kbal Chhay Waterfalls - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The preferred airport for Sokha Beach Resort is Sihanoukville (KOS) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.