Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saint Petersburg State University - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Arrow Of St.Basil Island - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Strelka - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kunstkamera - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Menshikov Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Egyptian Sphinxes - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Admiralty Embankment - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Senate Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Bronze Horseman - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Leningradskiy Zoopark - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Russian Admiralty - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sigmund Freud Dream Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Alexander Column - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Solo Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1500 for adults and RUB 750 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2600 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 650 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 09 April to 20 April:
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
The preferred airport for Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.